Saturday 19 November 2016

Derrick Rose Says He Won't Sell His Trump Tower Condo

Days after ESPN reported that NBA teams, Milwaukee Bucks, Memphis Grizzlies and Dallas Mavericks will no longer stay in any Donald Trump-branded hotels this season, New York Knicks guard Derrick Rose says he won't be selling the Trump International Hotel & Tower condo that he bought for $2.8 million in 2012.

According to New York Post, Rose said he doesn't want to sell following Trump's election because "as far as right now, the market isn't good."



Rose also said that his decision has nothing to do with politics:
"With everything that is going on around his name and the controversy going on around his name, I get it,'' Rose said. "I bought my place well before he became (a presidential) candidate. And I felt like nobody could tell me to sell my property. But I understand the teams' side as far as not wanting to associate themselves with that name. I understand, but my situation is a little bit different.'' "I stay out of the political world.''
Rose said of Donald Trump. "His beliefs are his beliefs."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Content on this Blog site is for general information purposes only. Your comments are provided by your own free will and you take sole responsibility for any direct or indirect liability. You hereby provide NewsEye™ Media with an irrevocable, unlimited, and global license for no consideration to use, reuse, delete or publish comments, in accordance with Community Rules & Guidelines and Terms and Conditions.