Tuesday 27 December 2016

Video: DJ Cuppy Talks About Her Boyfriend, Victor Anichebe, How They Met For The First Time

Billionaire daughter, Florence Otedola aka DJ Cuppy, was a guest on Rubbing Minds yesterday where she talked openly for the first time about her boyfriend, Footballer Victor Anichebe. The show host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, asked her about him and she said;

Watch video after the cut...

"He is good. We are good. He is very busy. Its sad we don't get to spend Christmas together". On how they met, she said "It was actually a setup. I was complaining of how I was going to be single forever to a stylist that I work with and she was like Oh, my other client also complains of how he would be single forever. I was in New York at that time and she said I think you guys should just go for a coffee. I happened to be in London and he happened to be in London and we went for coffee and the rest is history".
Watch the interview here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Content on this Blog site is for general information purposes only. Your comments are provided by your own free will and you take sole responsibility for any direct or indirect liability. You hereby provide NewsEye™ Media with an irrevocable, unlimited, and global license for no consideration to use, reuse, delete or publish comments, in accordance with Community Rules & Guidelines and Terms and Conditions.