Wednesday 25 January 2017

Photos: John Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend, Olga Diyachenko Alegra Loses Billionaire Dad


Mikel Obi’s Russian girlfriend, Olga Diyachenko Alegra has taken to Instagram to say her last goodbye to her father, Mr. Diyachenko.




Quote
“We said our last goodbye to you today daddy you were not just extraordinary as so many said today. You were a legendary man, father, friend, companion, husband and grandpa. Your strong hand is holding my hand for life. I love you  My rock, my life my Dad Rest in Peace monkeypops ”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Content on this Blog site is for general information purposes only. Your comments are provided by your own free will and you take sole responsibility for any direct or indirect liability. You hereby provide NewsEye™ Media with an irrevocable, unlimited, and global license for no consideration to use, reuse, delete or publish comments, in accordance with Community Rules & Guidelines and Terms and Conditions.